2012年10月23日星期二

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com ve of BE they can a

See.
I have already stood,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, then very careful check the whole rooms all 1 time:"Now can go to bed."
"Go to bed?"The Hong greatly and almost jumped and shouted loudly a way:"Lao Tze can't sleep again in this place!***!Walk!Immediately walk!This place I all cannoted treat for a minutes!"

Chapter 169 【"my task is different" 】



The car drives time for Hanoi, the Hong big nervous nerve just finally relaxed some.But he still becomes a bit wifty of ………even very obvious of, start also meaning some doubt to me.
Is easy, he didn't contact with anyone again after got to coastal defense City, according to his standpoint, should no one can so have already found out him quickly!But I am different, he starts doubting each telephone that I beat ……
After arriving Hanoi, we directly arrived at "hotel in Hanoi".This is that the whole Hanoi is two only five-star one of the hotels, the best hotel in the whole Hanoi City has two, one is Hilton, one was hotel in Hanoi.
"From now on, I hope that everyone turns off telephones all."Hong the big look in the eyes Be some to frighten a person, then he looking at me:"Old younger brother, I don't want to doubt you, after all you saved I am getting more more than once ………but if you can turn off a telephone from now on, I will trust more."
"You can choose to separate with me."My attitude is very tough:"My telephone can't close.Power to make decisions is in the your hand, if you can not trust me.That literally you."
The Hong is big of the look in the eyes start very relentless, but stare at I saw for a long time, the seeing me didn't sway and finally cannot helped but peeping out the appearance that has mercy on Xi Xi for several cents.He made an effort to bite to grind teeth, then licked to lick dry and cracked lips and seemed to recognize a life call a way:"Is all right!Is all right!I believe you!"
He seems wrath to thrive and toward the bodyguard of under charge to drink a way:"You are still waiting what.Is still not quick to open room!Want me to sleep down the avenue tonight?Remembering doesn't be used our own certificate!"
I smiled to smile, and west Luo stand at part.
All the way what we used is all leave political views.The Hong is big although this person is a bit trivial, have some to afraid of death, after all still old river's lake, go out in the outside, took two sets of false certificates at least on the body.
See that bodyguard opens room in the counter, I saw west Luo's one eye and signaled hint to make him looking at Hong big, but I immediately toward body counter is past.
"Sir, you need of room is ……" behind in the counter.A personnel be dressed in the hotel of uniform using of complaisance very standard Chinese talks with us.
In Vietnam, meeting Chinese of a lot of, even Chinese is in addition to the second language out of the Vietnamese!This mainly because the tour industry of Vietnam's being basic is to lean against propping up of Chinese visitor!Almost and allly travel place.Hotel, etc., staff member's poisons will say one mouthful fluently Chinese.
"Suite!"Do not wait that bodyguard openings.I compete first talked:"Please give me the suite.Always comb suite, luxurious suite, or honeymoon suite, all can, in a word I what to need to play is a suite!"
That bodyguard saw my one eye.There is some Yis in the look in the eyes.I smiled to smile and turned head to looking at Hong big:"How?Is afraid to spend money?"
The Hong is greatly some impatient:"Shine on him to say to do."
"Is all right, Sir."Staff member's facial expression of behind in the counter is a bit peculiar, he quickly checked a computer:"I think ……this perhaps has a little very small hard nut to crack ………president's suite of this store need to play to schedule to ……but other suites ……now we only a lovers honeymoon suite is empty ……do you really really certainly need now?"
I smiled for a while:"Is it."
Our four men entered elevator all the way, I knew that affirmative someone will feel to smile, because what we open is a lovers the honey hall suite ……a few men.
"What are you dry?"The Hong is greatly some interrogative.
My air is calmly:"From now on, our four people had better eat all together!"
Forgot to say, ever since that time got into Hanoi City ……I didn't make a phone call for Tai space again!
The honeymoon suite of the upscale hotel is really very some appearances.
A walk into room.See table up put the hotel readies to of fresh flowers, once wore the living room of outside, took away a curtain, can look down view in Hanoi City ……although this landscape isn't beautiful.
Then is to enter a bedroom, we some embarrassedly see, that attends to a big big bed up, spread full red of rose flower Bian ……and those flower the plait still constituted one"heart" form.And, show to open very much however atrium the good inside hand still beat to put at full cock of elegant candlestick ……see come is use to provide romantic candlelight for lovers use ……
Face a condition like this, tell the truth our four men really a bit embarrassed.West Luo's facial expression is more fascinating, he seems to really want to smile, but again at try very hard to endure.
"***, Old younger brother, what pattern do you exactly play?"The Hong is greatly some angry.
"I said that from now on, we 4 had better unify an activity."I took a look the environment here:"The living room sofa of outside is very big, can sleep two people."Then I saw west Luo's one eye:"Give me the gun."West Luo also immediately did accordingly.
"What do we connect down stem?Hide in the room to take a rest?"Hong the face of the big obese some puffiness, I know that this is to lack to sleep it's causable.These two days he takes a rest too little, spirit high strain, make people some to can not stand.
My complexion cold Jun, slowly way:"You, you want, from you that ship, to go ashore, we enter a hotel in coastal defense City ……this all the way total someone kills you ……and most decisive of BE, they can always accurately find out you!This represents you what."
The Hong greatly doesn't talk.
I take to make fun of of smile an idea:"Represent someone is revealing your movements, have been being revealing!If say before and on a ship, you doubt is that you betrayed you for your friend who arranges a route of travel in Vietnam ……so in coastal defense City hotel, how to explain that needle in the pillow?"
The Hong great facial expression was more difficult to see.
I continue slowly way:"We go into in coastal defense City the affair of hotel, your aring don't say with anyone …… but they still kept finding out you …… so unique explanation is ……"
I deeply absorbed tone, then take west Luo to my gun, slowly sit on the sofa, then gun muzzle crest wear table's top, the look in the eyes slowly swept to see 1 turn:"Betray your person among our these four individuals."
As I am saying this words, gun muzzle always with a downward exposure.Vision also at we four personal bodies up turned 1 turn, finally fall at Hong big bodyguard body up!
That bodyguard immediately the facial expression is pale, his Teng of jump, Nu way:"Talk nonsense what!BE doubt me!"
He seems to want Tao gun, but my gun has already pointed him:"Sit down, my words haven't finished saying."
"Mr. Hong!"The bodyguard is some concussion of saw big one eye of Hong.
"Do as he says."The Hong greatly squints Jing, the his eye fine inside often twinkles cold light.
"If be not reveal of, so can be what I and my brothers do."I sneer at and take gird on the face:"But I want to kill you.Early begin.Have no a necessity to make so many disputes!If isn't that we aren't you again ……always not the ability is Mr. Hong to betray you by himself/herself!"
It is can hardly for the facial expression of the bodyguard to see, he stares at Hong big, difficult openings:"The Hong livings ……I have no!"
The Hong all of the eyes fine inside vision twinkles.Obviously the in the mind is again and again struggling to hesitate.But he finally still don't talk.
I saw western Luo's one eye, west Luo immediately understands and went up and then tooked his gunned to come over in the clothes from the bodyguard.Because be pointed at with the gun by me.He doesn't dare to resist.I make west's Luo make the cordage of curtain down again.Bound that bodyguard.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论