2012年10月25日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Studio said very helplessl

Inside.
Indeed as expected at whole body ice-cold of time soak is the most comfortable, still and just and happily think into Shui-li warming up, hear a body side"plop" two water voice, immediately a meat, the soft body bump into oneself's bosom, very quickly continuously have in the face that water flower collapse to splash me.
Helplessly open eyes, see the Zuo being neglected for a long time by me help just a nearby delight kick to have fun at me and look very happy, but the You be soaked at this time another side of bathtub, the positive look in the eyes softly looking at happy of be here as a swimming pool, heartily play of the Zuo help ……
This …………is this a legendary mandarin duck bath?The very clean and pure appearance is led by me to state not very clean and pure association of thought, then I do to shut up eyes heartily take a bath of decision.
Pour isn't that I suddenly turned sex, really being an in front 2 don't comer spirit idol the shape at this time the true nothing important can see sex, if the plot suddenly jumps fresh breeze to spread that time now and see two commander in chief elder brothers of □estimate my nosebleed Hua Hua to outside emit, now, really have no an excited felling!
BE closing the eyes for a rest to develop the oneself's huge imagination dint imagines bathtub into hot springs, but discovers to hear the Zuo help "" of cry a voice, again open eyes, see the You stretching hand to hold the arm that the Zuo helps an appearance that hard takes a shower for him.No wonder that the Zuo help will cry so horrifyingly, he the white soft and tender skin be all taken a towel by the You to wipe at this time red, don't cry just strange.
My canthus jumps about unclearly of say to the You:"Or I come, you made an effort too much."
The You listenned to my words and unexpectedly appeared a to put on Fei on the face red, immediately cry in handle knob Xi Li Hua of the Zuo help to hand over to me to clean, the regrettable You has already thoroughly give°ed him to wash afraid, the Zuo helps inside in my hand try very hard to twist to leave a body, sob of cry, say what don't make me touch as well.
The attitude of this kind of very noncooperation let my sense of pride be subjected to unprecedented stroke while ascending, considering the disadvantage in water was slippery at the uniform body heel loach the Zuo helps, I decided on the land and completed to the difficult heroic act that he takes a shower.
Difficulties really ah, originally take a shower to the child so hard, I let the You help me live the hand and foot that he moves indiscriminately on control of the stool for pressing him to underneath in the shower head, so as to start helping him and sweep body, help and without a break use and weep over a voice and sue a treating of two of us inhumanity in this in the interval Zuo, and crying of his sounds of nature evil sound sort the voice also every moment persecute my auditory nerve and make me some nervous prostrations, luckily the door of this bathroom is soundproof, otherwise be heard by the other people still think two of us at maltreat him.
The end helped Zuo to clean on the whole, he cried about, and I was also soon tired to crouch down.
Very and not and honest and kindly help the Zuo washed cleanly throw into a flank a flood basin that fills up Wen Shui inside, let him grow and perish by itself, I walk to still put an aqueous showerhead underneath, sit to the small stool can be sprinkled by hot water my whole body, take a shower for kid really too tiring, the arm was determinedly tired to basically not want, no longer did this kind of to live next time now.
Just thinking wear, nearby should be equally helped by the Zuo to toss about enough the You of Chuang but suddenly openings say:"I wipe a back for you, that place your wiping could not wash."
"……"
Being just helped by the Zuo to make is utterly routed, patronized to take a shower for him to forgot everything, until at this time I this just realizes I at this time and the Yous be all equally placed in □the fact of status ……calculate,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, anyway the 6-year-old kid's shape has nothing worth seeing, oneself 5-year-old shape more the nothing important see a head and have what worth and shy.
The mental state point that I embrace to break jar to break to fall off nods and agrees that his proposal carries on the back after turning let over the body the You for me wipe to wash, out of the blue, he the action at this time is light a little bit softer is not painful either, on the contrary have already grown a very comfortable felling, is grow to enjoy!
"Elder brother You thanks you, in a short while I also wipe to carry on the back behind for you."
"Boon."
"You are just thinking what?How to contain the appearance of worry good elephant."
He seemed to be hesitant to just have some to unable to decidely say for a while:"Detection ……a very strange matter, does your body seem to be not too similar to my body?"
"……"
Can be me haven't asked?I say him how suddenly so silent, feelings he has been being considering this matter!From come also of □novel did his white see?
Really cannot helped but sighing tone, I said very helplessly:"Because I am a girl, elder brother You is a boy, the of course not is getting more similar!"
"BE?"He as if deep in thought of say, still keep taking a doubt in the tone.
Is he what mean?The good elephant how doesn't believe my words?
Seem to feel my disaffection, the You speaks up:"I just very oddness why is your body even?The in the book says ……"
"Don't the in the book said!I am just 5 years old this year!You can hope me to have what Tu cave have to of good shape, wait I to grow up, the shape will be definitely very good!The chest will be also very big!Is absolute!"
I drive his immature words spirit think that doesn't choose speech of say, finish saying I regretted and blared ……I unexpectedly discuss this with boy, which have bean curd?Let me bump for a while.
Turn a head to looking at You some facial expressions for doing not understand, the impulses that I again upsurge to sigh, why the You is in other respect can express far and outrun together age kid of cool-headed, dispassion, only in this aspect but immature get ……Ai?Is that I Be getting wronger, this kind of age is a very normal matter to immature this kind of affair, he is in other respect to express the mature appearance of just and belong to very now abnormality matter, I should rejoice at this time his body up can also reserve a pure side of belonging to the kid be.
Just thinking wear, the You apologized to me suddenly and very hard:"It is sorry."
"Is me not to, disorderly become angry to you, the it's my turn to wipe to carry on the back for you and sit properly."
I say to stand up and press he to the stool to start helping him to wipe a back, he silently accepts, action didn't don't adapt to, indeed as expected is still a kid.





The text star blazes a fiesta
Renew time:2010-4-3012:53:17 chapter word numbers:5085

"Want to grow up quickly and quickly!Elder brother You ……"looking at him handsome and talented side face I in mind talk quietly, unbearable from hugged him behind, carried on the back after sticking was only naked at him own body up, diligently feel him bodily of temperature.
"How?Isn't uncomfortable?"The You grasps there are some saying of misgivingses in my wrist.
"The nothing important lets me depends in a short while, want ~only in a short while good."
"Boon."Although is interrogative, the You didn't say again what, can be lain prone by I to carry on the back after his up, indeed as expected is a very gentle and soft person, probably ……I really can fall in love with him also not necessarily ……
Took a shower together with elder brother You, he was worried that the Zuo helps to catch cold, take Zuo to help to return to room first to change clothes, I then tidy up a bathroom in brief just round bath towel to return to I's room all of a sudden, come in, indeed as expected see a kimono of pattern that is very beautiful to have a plum flower put in my bedside, right away I picked up clothes to try very excitedly on and luckily a few days ago and very hard once learned how to wear kimono, otherwise still really can't wear now!
The inner pad dress that puts on foot bag and white first, the in the mind silently recalls to wear the basic step of kimono and immediately throws on kimono, chase the sleeves set of inner pad dress enter kimono Xiu inside, again make the back of kimono carrying on the back the center after sewing the adjustment, then use the wearing of one step one step that the clip lives the neckband of the inner pad dress and the kimono fixedly and patiently ……
When I finish doing complicated complete set procedure and take off to get the last clip and toward a mirror observation oneself, a very lovely gentle and quiet girl in mirror has already presented before he or she's eyes.
Just thinking show him I beautiful foppery to the room of You, but suddenly discover that oneself is still plain noodles toward the appearance in sky at this time, although don't like a disguise, however the special festival is special to treat, seldom wear so beautifully today, certainly be good friends with to dress up so much Be getting more some kind of, thought of this, I take to find out a disguise box and take out the disguise thing of inside to cautiously copy to draw on the face.
Finish turning Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论