2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre studio hd water and believed t

A few captains of visiting, just admonish blue dye to stay to continue to teach ghost of way and handle a document for me, very easily pacify good white the Zai and silver is two kids, proper I loose the tone intend to kick back and enjoy of time have to arrive the news that the subordinate Azrael spreads to come over, know white Yan and night 12 people make thus corrupt influence on morals of scandal affairs after, I at a stretch suppress in the chest don't almost and never once carried on the back spirit to go, what be called 1 wave don't be even, an again rise today I at last experienced and seemed in the future several 10-years 11 of my brigades wants not to become a scandal all concentratedly not to go, or simply change name 11 brigades call"scandal a time brigade" calculate.
The 攢 shrinks on the tatami, the leaning against of headache is short table of I make sure that I must be the passing years recently Ji not, how what can unlucky matters make me meet?I and blue haven't the matter dying solved, white Yan unexpectedly again to that I make causes a sensation so of the news come out, this time and all through the night a two brigades also dragged along to enter water and believed that the recent 瀞 worked properly enough little gossip news in the court!
In fact station I am still pretty thankful on my personal position white Yan of, he with night a create to thus and vigorously explode of scandal, I with blue dye that tidbits calculate what?Affirm be forgotten empress in the brain!But station on the position of 11 brigade captains I really want well and teach him, he is the vice- captain of 11 brigades, represent of not is individual but is the whole 11 brigades, know perfectly well a way is extraordinary period now how still so making of the gist does this kind of scandal come out?11 reputations of brigades were all corrupted by him!H'm~~all right, have never entitled to say his most to is me now, still keep wanting how make up better!
I am having a headache of think how to solve this more serious scandal affairs, the white Yan suddenly agilely jumped into to sit to my flank excitement from the window way of call way:"Feeling adult!Tell you a good news, you will definitely be happy for me!"
"Is still happy?Do I become angry now!You are to take white medicine in Yunnan for me all useless!Early as possible you and night one affair explain clearly, otherwise I make you good-looking!"
The flaming responsibility of facing my flame of anger asks the white Yan the Song shrug of one face doesn't matter to say:"That is a misunderstanding!Who know I and night a became from the cat*mankind the meeting be seen, once the night said that this matter handed over to her, she would chase affair solution of, you need not put in the mind and spoke of to those people to see me and night the temporarily stupid appearance is really very funny, I with night an all be smiling to die!"
See the white Yan smile unusually to owe flat shape, I have to helplessly sigh, be really thoroughly had no language, unexpectedly completely inattentive □, indeed as expected is these two people's styles, inwardly worry for two of him of I What an idiot!Calculate, still hand over to the night this matter a solve good, believe that she will drop affair solution.
Stretch hand to picked up the teapot on the table poured cup tea for oneself, I smooth for a while mood just say:"What matter did you just want to say with me?"
Hear I ask words, the white Yan is immediately excited of call way:"I was in love!I like a night a, want a night a do my bride!"
"Pu-"
Just drank the import tea and drinks that hasn't descended a belly immediately the whole dedicationses to white Yan, I was musted connect to cough a quite a few voice by the tea and drinks Qiang just unimaginable of call way:"What do you say?Be in love?The other party is still a night a!You make sure you is all right?"
Stretch hand to blur out tea-leaf on the face, the white Yan smiles silly ha ha of say:"There is certainly no problem, I was to like a night a, she really like beautiful, aureate big eye, jet black oil bright skin, robust arms and legs, there is also the tail of that shape daintiness, only a think of her beautiful shape my heart will control don't live of leap to keep jumping, I make sure that I really fell in love with her."
See the white Yan vision dim moonlight be full of love of describe a night one having muscular spasms of"beautiful looks" my lips Cape a strength, cannot help but asking a way:"White Yan, you stop first, don't be busy in expressing own feelings first, can tell me you like of is a cat-like in shape night a still the night of mankind's appearance a?"
"Is there differentiation?"
See the white Yan be full of to puzzle black and white clear eyes, I keep quiet tone to say as far as possible:"Certainly was distinct, if you are just the night that purely likes cat kind a, so you can give up, I individual think to still let her and esthetic sense the normal mankind fall in love better, for example say that the river bank was pleased to help at first ……certainly, if what you liked was the night of mankind's appearance an I will unconditional support you make track for her, even if what I insist'river bank night right way'can give up, after all the relation of we two can than river bank original iron is many, do I not help for you who?You exactly like what kind of night a?"
"I …… all like ……" white Yan hesitate for a while just continue to say:"Do not I know that is I what is the row as well?Originally together is a nothing important with her of, but when her Diao rise I empress the neck take I escape to start me producing a very special felling to her and feel that she is the friend who can hand over, then when I know that she is a female kid, the sudden feel that I is well attracted to her, no matter it is personality or outward appearance like sunlight sort of brilliant, baking hot of wrap up me, let me produce a strong love to him, even if she becomes*mankind's appearance that kind of the loves didn't get rid of, on the contrary more strong, I make sure that I really fancied her, is no matter the appearance of feline appearance still mankind, I am to like a night a, I want her to give birth to a kid for me!"
"Pu-"
Again spray the tea and drinks to the white Yan in the body, I am finally understand why people all described a big person of courage with"tiger Dan", white the courage of the Yan really isn't general greatly, unexpectedly need to want night a to give birth to a kid for him now, he isn't afraid be assassinated by the person of Xing soldier?I really should arrive his Chuai dog for night the world of fork go, at least even if want to die to also have that bad master to the his mat back!
Stretch hand the ear of clenching the white Yan, I have never liked spirit of say:"The in loves didn't start and then think kid's problem, were you in heat to expect?The friendship reminds you 1, never say this kind of words with her while getting along with female kid, otherwise wanting to be in love success doesn't say a door to even have no windows!"
"Trust!My aming a person be not a day and two days either, I know proper restraint!I will definitely make the night catching up with the hand an of!"
See white Yan bad cut a chicken of head take an oath of formally shape, I lips Cape have muscular spasms along while just grasp his hand to speak fair:"Encourage!White Yan!Only is that you like of I definitely support you!"
"I know that you will definitely back me up!Your favour, I goes to a kitchen and does some meals to night a to send to, hope that she will like my handicraft!"
The white Yan spirit fig ups under my encouragement of leave, looking at his figure,beats by dre studio hd, I in mind and silently add a , "although support you, however I ain't optimistic about you!"
Next day inside my agenda abnormality of busyness, can't, make the scandal so causing a sensation came out me to certainly want to work to make up hard, I and blue dye, white the Yan and night be handled one scandal affairs very well, didn't work properly creation too great influence in court in the 瀞 , although just the breeze speech breeze language started for several days, however soon went up in smoke in clearness and fact in front of each captain, drive out to list as to refuse a friendly intercourse door from two brigades for people's gossip of still white Yan to once the night magnificent and victoriously pursue an activity, think necessarily the first-time someone canning be inattentive to hang extremely of the identity difference hasing no to have scruples about of coming to pursue 14 four greatest nobilities of princess, already someone secretly puts uping stakes white Yan how long drive night a most now!
Although not Be optimistic about very much to the romance of white Yan, however believe a night a is not willing to give up either white the Yan jilted, most is to keep a friend to relate to just, have a words are how to says of, holding tight the man's heart will hold tight the man's stomach first, this sentence's putting is also similar to make so much on the whole body in night, although night a for white the pursuing of Yan seem very perplexed appearance, face each time white the Yan with meticulous care boil to make for her of the food still eat don't remain an appearance that idea still don't exert at 1:00 ……
The white Yan is maintained to ownly pursue an activity to make me feeling pretty sorrow with the food of, however see he elaborate various delicacies then enjoy ha ha dedicate a treasure send to two brigades, suddenly feel him keeping pure idea like this to the night Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论