2012年10月25日星期四

Monster Beats to gather together o

One cup.He starts to carry wine cup, hoping of deep feeling the beautiful Xia say:
"Younger sister, the elder brother can together take a stroll, go to the movie and have a meal together with you today, I feel very happy.The younger sister's 38-year-old birthday, the elder brother forgot to lead for you and had been very sorry in my in the mind.Today on the other hand for congratulating 1989 anniversaries, on the other hand also for forgetting to lead a birthday for you, do to make up at a time.I respect kid sister one cup and wish your forever young and smile to often open!"
The text enters and the beautiful Xia after touching the cup quaff in one gulp.They are eating vegetables to drink and saying heart-to-heart talk.About an hour, wine also drink good, rice has already been full.
The text enters to come out with beautiful Xia from the hotel, and then walk last 10 inside river's dike.She gets catching a cold of severity today, these day, have been beating to mourn a bottle, today fires away to mourn a bottle just.She although it is said late come to a short while, but she after all didn't forget today this to let her the whole life unforgettable day ……
The text enters and the beautiful Xia is from the point of departure of river's dike, had been walking till old station, then sit up big passenger car of leaving for the peach source.On the car, he fills a letter into her hand.
Grip this to let in the hand of beautiful Xia she jubilantly happy love letter, until get off, she just the inside that reluctant this love letter put into dress Dou.The big passenger car arrived at a peach source, he got off with her and walked toward six groups of directionses together.When before walking to the text into the house big way, he invites beautiful Xia to sit a short while at his house, she says not to go.Because she wants to be hasty to go home to see this can let her excited love letter.Therefore, she still keeps insisting she to return to walk.He says while breaking up:
"Younger sister, you since don't go to my house to go, I send you one more."
"That thanked elder brother."
Hence, the text enters to walk with beautiful Xia shoulder to shoulder on the hill path of leading to six brigades.He has been sending to the big Ling to her and shake hands farewell with her at the big Ling.He stands on the big Ling and follows with eyes her to walk far, until can't sees.
The big Ling is this road, getting to beautiful Xia house can have 3 inside road, can come home for about 20 minutes.She is walking and thinking today with text into gather together of scene:Today gathers together although it is said is have no total degree love river, don't taste loving fruit.But make me feeling very happy today, very happy, very meaningful.Particularly is while seeing cinematic, I and his embrace, kiss, caress, let me feel surge of emotion rising.While especially having a meal at noon he for compensating and forgetting to lead a birthday for me, also stir-fried 4 vegetableses, accompanied me to drink wine.Therefore, he the action today show of solid solid idea;Genuine feeling true love of showing.Still have, he once had rice in noon with me, have been accompanying me to walk to the train station.All the way, I always the Wan wear his arm and have been already said to smile, full of beans.After sitting big passenger car, he gives me a letter again, this letter to me too importance.After getting off, also have been sending to the big Ling to me up ……
The beautiful Xia wants to think, imperceptibly of arrived at own family.She enters into once the yard see, O.K., today's pig, dog and chicken, duck and goose, also pretty quiet, she this just trusted.Enter into inside in the house, the expensive Hong has no at home, may be climb mountain a Jian firewood grain to go.Hence, she makes use of this opportunity, launching of no time for waiting his letter:
Dedicate the kid sister that every moment thinks of for me:
The long years knot descends deep feeling forever, the morning and night hopes to wear my double eye;
Your boon I loved to once walk seven years, how can forget that inebriate a person of tie up Mian,Monster Beats.
The snow and icebound walks ten inside river's dikes, the sunlight glitter meets at loose Lin Jian;
Say the heart-to-heart talk that don't exert love, see not enough my heart lover's smiling face.
The dear kid sister didn't write a letter for you for a long time, didn't know if you can look forward to?After the letter that received you last time, I make you write a letter in reply and also ask kid sister to more forgive.Your letter, I saw time and time again.You moved my heart with the true recollection, let I involuntarily tears cover the face.
Kid sister of thinking of, your writing a letter difficulty is a lot of, have some a disadvantageous factor.But you still kept overcoming an obstacle, insisted writing a letter in reply for me and let my good will to move.
Dear kid sister, the recollection is fine, the recollection can make us reluctant to part with in the past, and the recollection could make us reappear past scene.Therefore, I also want to carry on recollection to a few past lenses in this letter and hope that the kid sister can like.You also remember April 5, the scene on Tomb Sweeping Day?I have a meal at your house that day, you accompanied me to drink 4 cup red plum wine, don't want a to inebriate a square to rest can not, is that I insist on not from.Therefore, just don't appear mistake.I recall like this to April 5:
The pure clear seasonal changes has hot sun, the light breeze blows to kiss warm ocean ocean;
Visit grave to add the soil as that sort?Be in remembrance of the late lament form Zhong bowel.
11:00 already till noon, calling on the kid sister should be;
See kid sister heart happy, four eyes opposite pleased spirit Yang.
The kid sister stir-fries like a table of vegetables, wait for elder brother to taste;
Is full up one cup wine, the love is full of deep love long.
Wish an elder brother to drink more today, wish elder brother's health condition always healthy;
Doing the good work is a duty, the brother and sister's deep love idea is longer.
Wish an elder brother to drink more today, the younger sister wishes to inebriate by elder brother;
On inebriating a square to rest to solve thousand sorrows, you I inebriate to just become a double.
Don't feel finish drinking four cup wines, feel the easily excited infatuating with building;
The kid sister still wants to be full again up, elder brother the heart panic at this time.
Quickly stop a younger sister to add wine, the elder brother doesn't want to drink a surfeit;
If I inebriate into one pond: mire and lost face what kind?
The younger sister says we inebriate once, you I together inebriate to taste;
Taste to inebriate is what taste, see to inebriate is what shape.
Elder brother determinedly different idea, the drunk feeling fan meets with calamity more;
Or rational pair of house time, wish kid sister tears 2 line.






Beatses the vip chapter chapter 1888, the genuine feeling is in October(bottom)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:09:59 chapter word numbers:3878


88, the genuine feeling is in October(next)
Dear kid sister, do you see me to the recollection on April 5 if matching feeling is reasonable?May 5 on days, I gather together in the city with you.Arrive afternoon, elder brother just suddenly realize think of today is a 38-year-old kid sister birthday.Therefore, my in the mind is very self-reproach.In the recollection, I describe like this:
The May inside is a clear early summer the sky, the mountain covers with green all flowers to open warm current to rise Teng;
Busy streets area prosperous road Gao Lou occure repeatedly, the avenue best and noisy person,such as tide, flows out.
94 May, years inside 5 on days, I arrived at mountain city inside the city with you;
Only because remember fondly mutually for both the brother and sister, because of field this up gets to city inside date to mutually meet.
Met to arrive ten inside river's dikes afterwards, shoulder shoulder to shoulder hand Wan hand stroll but go,
I and your heart-to-heart talk talk that didn't finish, I and you the bottom of one's heart speech keep on talking without stop.
Original plan April inside on the 28th, at first intended to reencounter with you on this day;
Can somehow or other you would not like to, changed the date to go together today.
The title sees arrive at white mountain theater, I didn't go to the movie with you in today;
Follow a big way to go forward to arrive at top of hill, I engrave to increase with you at this time**.
Two hands felt warm while gripping, two pairs of eyes seethed towards hoping red-blooded;
I and be full of a love in your eyes, I and be full of sincerity in your eyes.
Engrave and then seem at this time the dry firewood is very hot fire, engrave and then seem at this time desire Be difficult to control;
Engrave and then seem to float desire fairy at this time, engrave and then seem to can not but carry on at this time ……
You feel very contented with me, you feel pleasant sensation repeatedly living with me;
I feel infinite happiness with you, I feel happiness everlasting with you ……
I and you 93 September, year 16, also overwhelm by joy in the forest here;
Calculate more than seven months till today, so then the long time inside can mutually meet ……
You at the beginning change appointment today, my in the mind thinks impassability Yi that cloud is layer after layer
Why 28 don't come to date?Anniversary why another another day distance?
Is many till 2:00 p.m. I just understand, is your birthday now distance;
I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论