2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre solo turned and walked

I don . I was asked to Naci Reis headache . Blast gate !?The spaceship run ?Well -- !Not so clever . Naci Reis thought for a moment seems to think what . What a coincidence ?You should never think that those people are from the secret base to escape !It is used for almost a month, I would not run the shadow ,the coincidence that we meet ?! s hard to know .
!You should write fiction ,coincidentally there will be . You don !The day I when interstellar pirates when tired to write an autobiography, you must have heard of there is no story without coincidences.
!Ha -- !Pull away . Naci Reis hit a ha ha ,gave me a careful analysis to , outside the spacecraft damage are concentrated in the spacecraft front ,and wound relatively neat, if it is ,it should be a meteorite ,rugged .
From this point of view that they did not tell the truth .And I noticed them someone saw you ,immediately bow seems to hide anything, should be afraid of being recognized you .Moreover, they do not watch you, and go after me, I guess ten is eight or nine and the Miss Celie does not take off a relationship .
You said you would not so clever ? Well -- !Really is !Naqian now is not very dangerous ! Naci Reis said ,carefully think it is so ,I can not help but worry .Naxinasi patted me on the shoulder ,said : don ,I own arrangements ,have no interest to those guys have a look on the ship .
Oh -- !Is it right? It is too dangerous ,but I really want to know ,your guess is correct .That I fight . What weapon you are using ? Naci Reis asked . Well -- !I will use my mecha .
Sorry? Go to hell. Do you want to remove the spacecraft !It is not yet determined the identity of those people ?You can choose some easy to hide small arms ?! Naci Reis said angrily ,this kid is sometimes silly .
Oh !The DL �D A10 typewith a gun .Do you have ? Take me to the armory ,at the airport waiting for you . Said Naci Reis out of the room .Look at some get desperation Naci Reis .
I can smile . -- !You will not be silly with me . Naci Reis suddenly turned pushs the door, a words I smile froze in the face, Oh -- !How come? Not the best ! A Na Seres seems to be really angry ,I only Shan Shan said : stupid also look more wise Kami Take ,isn Also .
Naci Reis turned and walked away .I find the spacecraft arsenal ,with Naci Reis that they are the boss asked me to get weapons ,they soon had to help me out of a DL - type A10 with gun .
The thunderous gun checked, determined in good condition then split at the waist, with clothes cover,beats by dre solo, a spacecraft . Just the two of us ? See Naci Reis alone in the side ,I not by asked .
Yeah !Just the two of us . Naci Ray Stalin granted , do you think I should take a number people? Well -- !Ah !Two two . I look right and left of the once, really just Naci Reis and me .
Don give up and then I asked : is it right? The arrangement team .What ? Do you want me to transfer hundreds of people make you cover ? I smiled and said: that is the best ! That Don dilly-dally like an aunt !You again at this time ,let them take preemptive action words ,something I don .
Is ,is ,is -- ! I should sound ;side and Naci Reis to Mike watts spacecraft parked along to .Mike watts ,stopped in rats from cloud ,not far away, Naci Ray Stalin and I came to a near-by ,only Mike watts on the ship side door open gangway no back ,just near to see a person .
Somebody? Ask forest Holt captain here, I am Naxileisi ,cloud rat airship captain ,your savior .Let me see forest Holt captain ? Halo - !Naci Reis conversation ?Naci Reis is so even shouted several times ,I do not know Mike watts on people not to sell his account or what ,nobody talk to him .
seems not so on ! I will be with a gun in his hand and said . have a look ? Naci Reis said quietly .He and I exchanged glances nodded .Naci Reis step by step carefully to Mike watts spacecraft walk .
, relationresultThe 116th chapter relationresultNaci Reis and Iwent into the spacecraft ,spacecraft aisle in bright and light ,is still not seen the figure of a man . What the hell? They will not be met a monster ? I was a little worried a wild guess road .
- !When you are in the film ? Naci Reis said she is easy, but Mike watts spacecraft in the strange atmosphere also let him air also dare not ,for fear of disturbing .Is it right? We like this in a thief ? I make fun of the way .
Speak gently pushed open a unlocked door ,there are still no one . Move -- !How come? !We come for a visit . Naci Nath said to be in the right and self-confident .I was not a little to his face , but the Master seemed to be at home ! It is not better ! Oh -- !But also ! We fly in the peripheral channel turned ,apart from a few automatic seal the hatch shut do not know the inside situation how ,other places are not found Maikeweizi crew .
Master room to have a look . Naci Reis said . Or . You seem worried about Miss Celie them ? Naci Reis saw me honest with him could not help but ask .Worry? About what? There is no one ,it is likely that they act ,is it right? I guess they all set out to deal with Celie them ? Na Naancy Reis analysis is quite reasonable ,but .
.. ... .Worry. I now what ,I here again not familiar ,you bring me on the grinding time ,certainly not !And you said you had arranged ?I also worry about what ?What ,if something is wrong, I am now in their ship, want to play any tricks don help me, I can they don this boat ! I have said ignition .
Oh -- !When smart . Naci Reis still has feelings to make fun of me , do you believe me ? Don it ! I feel helpless and said , if Celie happen again ,you may not want the cargo shipped to El Paso star .
Naci Reis was surprised, - !Are you threatening me ! That the truth !Hello !Don is good ,find the captain . I urged . ,the line !Here . Naci Reis is estimated to be as I worry, muttering to find automatic sealed door controller ,a automatic sealed door open , walk this way .
Captain room no one ,we have to bridge or did not see one !My heart can not help a bit angry, those guys don give up the ship !Naci Reis also a bit indecisive ,asked : all the battle ,what do you think? No, I think they will not give up the ship . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论