2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre studio hd wnship I talk black

These are all support and encouragement that cans not gets away from kid sister.Therefore, then I can concentrate to write to the ambition ground.Kid sister, I the time in home, usually facing you live of the direction look beyond.Please see my feeling:
Scan widely to look beyond to the home town, sees a moon in the sky;
Wish the bright moon lead the way for me and let me arrive at the body of kid sister side.
At the moment,beats by dre studio hd, you at dry what?BE also thinking me?
For the sake of you, I feel also sleep not good, for the sake of you, my rice also eats not fragrant.
Start to remember those happy times, start to remember those sweet times;
Start to remember those gentle and soft words, start to remember those madly in love of place.
You are a beautiful the one in my heart Xia, you are like the flower in my heart;
You let the molestation that I bear with to long for forever, you let I once in a very long while of hope you ……
Dear kid sister, October 29 this year gathers together, I feel very happy;I feel very happy;I feel infatuate with very much.The weather in that day is very good, seem a God to give our award for merits.We take a stroll on the dike dam, and then went to that high mountain.Over there, we tightly embrace each other together, once in a very long while don't wish to separate.When we all feel the flame of sexual desire burning a body, we all got into a love river and tasted love together of sweet.After descending mountain, we watched movie again.Finished eating rice, had been walking till on the dike dam again old station ……
Kid sister of thinking of, you together date with me, you were subjected to a lot of a lot of bitternesses of being tired, eatings.The all these elder brothers all see in the eye, painful in the mind.For this, the elder brother says a thanks to you!I wrote a copy of verse for October 29, dedicated to my kid sister and hoped that you can like:
And then an October, year 29, the close relatives meet a hand Wan hand;
This unforgettable time is like to drink a wine in the heart.
Remember that year the sky becomes cold, the algidity inherits person's north wind to roar;
You I walk into a movie theater and arrive busy streets to walk everywhere again ……
The weather is specially good this year, the sun is empty have warm current;
Warmly kiss sweet such as honey, tightly embrace each other don't let go.
Three years in genuine feeling at, the love sublimates more long-last;
The sincerity changes to your feeling, good and wise docile and then gentleness ……
My good kid sister, the elder brother is bothersome to be getting tooer many, please put forward your precious opinion today.
Wish kid sister to remain youth, smile to often open!
Your elder brother
November, 19918 day and night at 10:45
The beautiful Xia finishes seeing the letter that the text enters, the mood of concussion can not be calm.Involuntarily flow next pleased tears.She thinks:He is really my good elder brother, my good bosom friend, my good husband.I just write a letter for several days for him, he so quickly of answer the letter for me.Do you say that my ability isn't excited?Can I not shed tears?I ability unhappiness?He letter in of each words, all move my heart;Each poem in his letter all embodied a love word;All embodied for remembering fondly me;It is all concern and consideration that embodied to me.Therefore, good person like this, companion like this, friend like this, I can not give up.Though appointment to me, hard, and implicate, I am willingly.As long as for the sake of him, I what all not concerned;As long as for the sake of him, I what bitterness, tired can overcome;As long as for the sake of him, I can don't hesitate any whole prices;As long as for the sake of him, I am to die, also the shortage cherishes.So, the bitterness orders, a little bit tired again calculate what?O.K., Liu Fang Xue became my good sister.She not only doesn't say something against me, but also refute a rumour for me.It is very contented with this, I.Still have that D small Feng, she is under the persuading of elder brother, also not elephant formerly so to me.Formerly on seeing me, be like to see personal enemy;Was like to see rank an enemy;Was like to see sworn enemies.Can now, she changed an attitude to me, to I very friendly, to I am friendly.In this aspect, I also feel very delighted.Is my husband who doesn't fight to excel again, doubt this doubt to me all day long that of;Carry on surveillance to me all day long, carry on trailing and discovering;Don't trust to me all day long, distrust.These, I ignore.He can to how am I?As long as I and elder brother don't do something like that at my house, he is helpless ……as long as I sincerely love each other with elder brother, other affairs, I can give up ……
She wants to think, and then flow next the tears of the concussion ……






Beatses the vip chapter chapter 1155, grow green of go(up)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:08:33 chapter word numbers:3825


55, grow green of go(up)
The political leadership greatly changes shifts of duty,
Vomiting past Na is lately not- accidental;
Only because adapt to new situation,
The village Wei changes at at present.
Time flies to soon arrive at November 25 money day.The weather at this time has already got into winter.The heavy snow spreads full hillside, spread full the earth, spread full the whole world.The air temperature in nowadays has already descended to 25 degrees below freezing point.
Today is Monday, 8:30 A.M., two river village people Wei, government of the main leadership arrived at peach source village, with village the staff opens'visit to say goodbye'meeting.This time'visit to say goodbye'meeting of contents BE:According to the decision and work demand of area Wei, original the party Wei secretary D the pleased spring comrade adjust the area agriculture work department to allow a minister and agriculture Wei director;The head of rural township, Wang Cheng Jia, comrade adjusts east turn director from term in street office and pair secretary;Party Wei pair secretary in win comrade Lin to adjust iron factory town to allow party Wei secretary;The lately- adjusted Wang Xu Zhong comrade allows party Wei secretary;The song flaps a text comrade to allow a head of rural township;The Tong expensive soldier comrade allows pair secretary.
They arrive at peach source village and hold a meeting with the staff in the village in the board room.The D secretary does to introduce to the staff of village 3 newly arrived leaderships, and then introduces village staff and lately- taken a post country leadership to shake hands acquaintanceship.
After everyone falls, women's director's D celebrates Jean and allied brigade accountancy, Li Jun Ying, give that in sitting of each leadership pouring one cup tea and drinks, put fruits, such as banana, orange, apple and grape...etc. on the table.Then, D secretary simultaneously absorb smoke, part and everyone say:
"This transfer is the decision of the area Wei.I am a communist, have to unconditional obedience organization.If the peach source village has what work words that need to be contacted, the party works to make to contact with secretary king, the governmental affairs works and song the head of rural township talk over.I allow party Wei in two river's countries the secretary has more than 10 years, sometimes is getting more malicious to the village what staff criticized, controls of Be getting stricter, also need your understandings.Although I adjust the area agriculture Wei work,you meet what difficulty, need my D's pleased spring to help to solve of, I will do utmost."
Head of rural township Wang drank one mouthful tea and drinks, pure settle throat, immediately after say:
"Just D secretary says really, my standpoint is as just about as D secretary.I am in two river's countries do several year pair head of rural township, the year before last year just was a head of rural township.I talk black, talk to keep, sometimes, giving offense to the person is unavoidable.Come today, be want to listen to the viewpoint of everyone to me.Want penny to two, in the mind how think how say, this to I the work from now on will have a very great help."
Pair secretary in win a wood to stand up to embrace boxing one gift to everyone, then again sit down.He sincerely says:
"Heard to walk, also was really unwilling.We the after all mutuals all understand, there is feelings.No matter how it is say, party member, have to obey an organization allotment.I did in the village neighborhood for several years so, to who Be getting more scathing;To who being getting more intemperate of critique?Please don't record in the mind.Come down this time, want to listen to the viewpoint of everyone to me, ask everyone to feel at home, put forward more precious opinion."
After 3 country leaderships finish speaking, new appointee party Wei secretary Wang Xu Zhong stand up.Sees secretary king 37, 8 years old, shape Gao Tiao , the facial expression is beautiful and slender.On a country word face, inset a big eyes that will talk.On seeing, is one to have great capacity for work and level of leader.He swept to see everyone's one eye with eyes and deeply absorbed one mouthful smoke.He says:
"Today and the leadership of peach source village meet for the first time, my felling BE; Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论