2012年10月5日星期五

google mother imperial conc

Winter ten thousand plums together put annually, its view moves people's heart."
Her speech the square fall, I ran to go out and also neglected cloud bead at shouting of behind voice.Just run an eastern temple to have no how far, I lived an advanced step.While coming out I how have no thin ask cloud of bead, this so big imperial palace precinct chief livings a palace where go exactly where is a .
"Little lord, you this wants to go where?"A figure obscurely appears in front of me, I looking at his whole body to forbid Wei to pack and holdses the silver knife went a gift to me, voice although such as usually that sort is apathetic,mix up with in fine threads polite Tai.
I in astonishment point at him, isn't he in the mansion that blesses in the Na orchid Qi, how suddenly change the body does palace guards to imperial palace, this again is sing of which?Na orchid Qi's blessing him is making what ghost.
"I am going to grow to living a palace."I am actually strong to endure to think a to ask of impulse, this ear eyes in the imperial palace are numerous, the babel of voices isn't time that can talk this time.
"I take you to go to."He also saw my secret worry and coldly noded to me and signaled hint me let him to go.
Lian hook of month, thin concuss a beginning cold, the breeze late inherits a person, the Xu falls have no voice.
Didn't know as well in this Dou Dou in the imperial palace to turn ground to walk how much turn, my sole has already started livinging painful.Always don't talk with him of I finally unbearable openings inquiry way:"Yi ice, also have how far?"
Again walk several step he just stop a step, point at front to say:"Arrive!"
My dynasty he points of the place took a look, at powder thin Shang Yan of in the red and red temple door, clearly write "long living a palace" three words, even if is also that the golden light is flickering in the dark night, both sides in the door straightly stands of four bodyguards guard at two sides.I am just thinking to seek what lend to go in of, feels foot a light, a hands arm already I tightly the wreath live, I drive Yi ice with rare light achievement took to once jump that noodles Gao Qiang.
In order not to will arouse otiose bother, I make the Yi ice stay by the side in the wall outside, soon afterward as long as I lightly knock a few red and red Gao Qiang, he can hear, then can come in to take me to go out.His light achievement I have never doubted.
Raise eyes to hope to go, float to the utmost cold plum, floating about still at, the path is cripple the joss-stick have been already to the utmost spread and only stay an all empty Fang park sad desolate.In the park closely spread all over stub plum 1,100th, , unfortunately the flower expects to have been already led, can not witness ten thousand plums to together put and think necessarily that to settle for the spectacular sight, gorgeous hat world.
I hope a stub stub floating about plum already, the five flavours in heart mix, are sour puckery difficult to endure in eye.I understand I come long living the real purpose of palace, not for cracking a test since then, deeper reason ……BE think of recollection.
Also once someone because of loving deeply me accepted the plum of world to the utmost, for make me happy;Also once the one family composed poem on occasion in the plum Lin Jian's alcohol ……canned only cherish at present a thing the person was not.
The feeling of the sadness can not help being suffused with with full intention a head, I mumblingly start to sing:"Certainly settle into limits of the earth, clinging to thing China.The cold plum might hate most and grew to make to spend last year."
"Who over there?"A orotund laceration that is cold to arrive extremity is this silent miserable plum wood, particularly Sen however.
I lend moonlight to hope front that puts on a figure slowly dynasty I close to, this time, how also someone is in this miserable plum park, is an emperor?Not to, the form comes up to see pour to be like a 20 or so youths from the clothes body.Slowly close to and lend moonlight faintly and shine in glory ambiguously toward me along with him it is thus clear that its facial appearance.
The hair is like green silk, the plentiful Zi is direct and simple, the Xiao Shu Xuan raises, Zhan however if absolute being, probably is he brightly double in the middle of the eyes that the sadness hiding was infected I, looking at him, I not aware of self ground appear lost in thought, he ……is who?
"This king is asking you the words!"Although remain cheerless, tone in but hide unclear wrath.
Listen to the identity that he claim to be this king to guess him.Wang Ye Zhi who can appear at the plum wood will be five emperor son Chu pure king.His female imperial concubine is exactly an emperor is most the Yuan madam of doter, however Yuan madam's blessing is thin, 20 year agos the Hong die after producing him and only leave newborn he is at the in this world.The emperor unexpectedly doesn't depend on the Zu example of "any is under 16 of the son can not win the champion" after painfullying sad and seal this young baby as king, it is thus clear that the emperor is for loving deeply this kid.
I immediately sit with crossed knees to kneel down Kou to do obeisance:"Return to Wang Ye Hua, the slave is this time show that enter a temple to choose an imperial concubine female, only because empress' empress' on embroidering, is exactly joss-stick snow sea, so minister the female is just presumptuous to run long living a palace to want to look for inspiration."
The air of icy cold wrath a little bit has some to soften, he also has no to more blame and scold me and waves hand to signal hint me to get up and have never waited I to stand firm a heel and then turned round to hope that have been floating about of fragrant snow sea, at mumbling to oneself but again is telling with me:"Plum has been floating about.Arrive at this and look for what inspiration?"
"Wang Ye Cuo Zhe De, as long as there is plum in the heart, it never deteriorates and disperses, I believe Wang Ye already the plum Lao is in mind."Is positive boundless such as this joss-stick snow sea is in the position in his heart, same, it also has no commendable generation in my heart.
Looking at obvious one Jiang of his figure, suddenly turn round to open mouth to think to say to me what, but didn't send out any voice again, Zheng however ground hoped me and turn to°from the previous delight Zheng Chong again change into surprise, finally turn into to deeply sink.I difficult to expressly get around his intensely hot vision, dark surprised he changes in the heart the facial expression of Huan.
I really have the looks of Qing country, it make people love at first sight, connect this king Yes be all been fond of by me to pour?Truly realize not to, he see my look in the eyes, not is to be addicted to, but deeply continue to long for, why will continue to long for to me of feeling?!
"Wang Ye ……" I uneasinessly clear the throat to remind that he rude in behavior at the moment.
"What name do you call?"His voice a tight, deep and low must make me feeling not that true.
"Pan's jade."
Sees him starting to hang up a to put on wry smile, distressing a vicissitudes of life thus and seeming to hide the color of disappointment.
He stiffly turns round to no longer see me and looks up at air bright moon to speak of things of the past.
"This plum wood was my mother's imperial concubine to is most the thing of affection while was living, had her here and father emperor's true clean love, the song 《man chasing after woman 》 of a witness their love."
"Ten thousand plums together put that day, the mother imperial concubine is getting more pregnant, the father emperor takes joy to lead long mother the imperial concubine's hand arrive at this to promise, if bear emperor's son and then seal it as prince imperial, but mother imperial concubine refused, she always concerns for the father emperor's river mountain nation, Zu Xun Yue'have Di to sign Di, have no the Di sign long', if this rules disobey, falter foundation of a nation."
"The father emperor changes countenance of remaining, fondle a piano for mother imperial concubine in person, a the song 《man chasing after woman 》 is a father the emperor's commitment to the mother imperial concubine.He says positively and doesn't learn to take charge of a horse mutually heartless fickle as that, his love whole life just once,google, only to Yuan snow instrument."
Oddness he why the meeting suddenly speak of the Yuan madam's matter to me, is touch view wound feeling?Listen to his voice hoarse to sob, is at strong endure to fix attention on tears, want to come forward to comfort him, but don't think that the hand just runs into his arms and then is hugged in the bosom by him.Is surprised that remaining wants to push away him, but discovers his double arm at tiny shiver.Let go of to think in the heart the viewpoint that he pushes away, I not the ability malicious bottom heart treats a kid who lost a mother since the childhood thus.
"Wang Ye, pleases ……"
"After, call my Qi Yun."He interrupted my words.
Although oddness he why meeting suddenly such, I or such as wore an evil sort call he is "Qi Yun", probably only this a moment I just return to real I, need not again wrap up oneself with the mask to the person every day.After all he together I am similar, have a deep-rooted wound, that wound every moment reminds like the branding I continue to exist here of purpose.
End, sends me return to orchid Lin Yuan of is a Qi Yun, all the way he is just a companion quietly at my right side one language not deliver, also not know that he is just thinking what, feels the atmosphere being very strange, but can't making me embarrasseding suffered, on the contrary and very is the calmness that enjoys this a moment.Think of me again from long livinged to come out inside the palace come, those bodyguards see the facial expression of ghost sort wanting to smile.They definitely and still just oddness I am when to go in, only because Qi Yun at I nearby, they don't dare to block as well under check to ask.
When I see remain inferior need my Yi ice in the temple wall, the sorry and ashamed heart arises spontaneously, I unexpectedly forget him still just that waits me, can't his meeting blame me?Until I see be full of to worry in his Mou son of that jet black and deep You of color, I just hurtle him to order, signal hint me Be all right, he can trust.
Cloud bead has been waiting I to come back outside the orchid Lin Yuan's center door and see I Be safe and sound to just grow ground to breath a sigh of relief, just thought loquacious I several but see

没有评论:

发表评论