2012年11月20日星期二

dr dre beats o be foolish online

Through is a this morning, almost go to work and be late.
The clothing exhibition ended last week, the task in past had been already completed, today again is Monday, supervisor very likely on willing seek me to set out a new appointee duty at work , and I now is pair supervisor, every Monday morning, have to join intermediate manager's network of company connect seat the meeting is mainly to tally up to work last week and exchanged an information each other and accepted a new appointee duty etc..
However, aftertime's work may be easily some, Be pair supervisor, every day have to be foolish in time in the company only three hour, the rest then can be foolish to carry on in home or other places net up transact, as long as you can chase task completion good, have no problem.
But to work of investigate is this every Monday of connect seat meeting, if you the work summary of concerning last week report that doing not can be approved by everyone or can not take to believe is high at the company, will be declined for the common employee right away, details severity of directly dismiss, even pursue a law responsibility.
All of archduke departments is so cow, the salary by the month gets, but work efficiency is by the week on the whole, can you not dare to chase company again how, because he gives your welfare treatment definite high, even if general staff member, as long as doing not make mistake and mix one 35 years, affirmation can in the city the set of the cent standard housing, and the monthly salary here is also very high, come down on the average, absolutely be worth you the workload every day.
In a hurry arrive to company, time at the right moment at 9:00, landed a company internal net in oneself's office, input identity serial number after, the space immediately changes into a scene of large board room, my seat in the game head of department after death.
This network board room I still keep coming in for the first time, is planning very good-looking see, already someone starts talking.
"Everybody, now already positive at 9:00, the meeting starts right away and please everyone respectively of the summary report to all adjust out the information of inputing the in front to hold."
O.K. my action is quick, otherwise really was late, hear the employee of any lateness, will be shielded in the assembly hall outside, your work summary the report will also be directly beaten and deliver a personnel department up three unqualified big words, is also say, missed this meeting, you wait and lose stripe.
"Small Yang, you take part in a meeting for the first time, I have already handed in report up for you, you acquaint with assembly hall first now, and conveniently review's spreading to the report that your information holds the last others all of a sudden , after finishing seeing, is selecting by examinations four excellent, good, qualifieding and unqualified as in optionses inside the views of the subordinates column most ."
The review report is the meeting Clause 1, everybody wants to deliberate the report that the other people hand in once, then the calculator statistics a report grade, second to none wait for a processing with all unqualifiedly hand in companies in the high computer.
The supervisor is afraid that I don't understand, also especially the idea take care of me, I order and start operating the information of in front to hold.The data grade looking at to in the moment spread, my in the mind also just a little satisfied for a while,cheap dr dre beats, so young can sit review company here SAMSUNG confidential document, at present observation, I am still unique a , the age least of others presumably also has to be 10 years older than me, so they see my look in the eyes all basically is meaning, not great, Hey Hey, you aren't more great, I am more very great.
This network meeting system belongs to a company internal net, don't link with the external world, because pass whole related data informations that is an internal confidential company business that deliver here, the safe measure has to set out properly, so every Monday, all intermediate governors have to arrive a company conference, the other parts of country subsidiary then passes appropriation satellite channel at respectively the company inner part take part in a meeting.
Exertion reads the specialty of speed, I quickly of finish seeing at present data and beat an opinion, was at the right moment used to conjecture an assembly hall circumstance in less than 20 minutes,dr dre beats, it's yet early apart from the prescriptive hour.
This meeting takes part in, is all the supervisors of each section of company and pair supervisor, have no upper level also have no common employee, everyone's position is basic and equal, so press the round table type to put by chair, each section one handle knob all at the first row sit, the assistant then sits at them after death.
I am lookinging at, the supervisor returns again overdo come to give an account to my low voice.
"Small Yang, you are ex- the task expecting have been already ended and up give an account down, since today, your be mainly responsible for each game that has been already had to the company to do circuit direct, thoughtful little check once each time, all generally hear the class make collective report to harmoniously adjust us with design section of the relation of ."
Is very good, the company conducts now of the game totally have four major types and add up 15 kinds and inspect once weekly, every day not over three, basically belong to more easy work, and legal power in the hand is big a lot of.
"Your identity serial number I have already transfered funds legal power, hereafter can directly land the company game authorities check system, however after you discover a problem, must beat a report for me first, get batch to begin a processing again after replying."
This certainly, I am an assistant, at the right moment my right desire isn't big either, there is work stem, there is salary to take is all targets, the lazy person of standard is a , you make me beat a report first, I took less many responsibilities, I still earnestly wish so.
As for in the future, Annie affirmative want to take over company, here and I ownly also the nothing important distinguish, I at the right moment lend this opportunity, acquaint with the game system of company well and do her assistant to beat good foundation for future.
The small white isn't what everyone cans make, have to also have skill to go, Manchu Dynasty of once said with Shen, did honest official difficult, did corrupt official more difficult, but all rather did the slave of emperor difficult, although my affirmation couldn't became I her slave,BE a husband harder.
Come out from the company network board room, I right away be adjusted by the game data of the company to bury alive, the very thick elucidation sees of I am dizzy, however the logical arrangement is still very clear.
All of four big games of company is networks type, include magic, tournament, grow in wisdom, workout, the big bottoms all have three games and face different crowd respectively each time.
Is vain is heaven a company currently the most important game, also be seen most okay, but after three greatest Zhis brain took over, no longer need a staff member to inspect.So I can not carry on a management to it, either, depressed medium ……
Although other games also earninged many profitses for company annually, I interest in the nothing important, seeing come to this can be a pure task, impossible the tactics Be getting more private, blare.
Finish seeing data, I immediately arrange in order a work plan for I, and become their row a form, descend deliver in each work station inside the section, let their senior clerk press to plan to come up the data report for me.
There is the working time of task that be lead of quickly and imperceptibly busy till noon, if not that Kevin comes in to seek me, my estimate still have to be foolish online, however today's task all basically fixed.
The Lan wears Kevin, this goblin's waist, we are two to have a work meal together, although have already got off work, she is to be not willing to return to, don't want me to keep her company alone.See, her occupancy desire's comparing Annie isn't very bad little either.
"Husband, you every day and they are online over two days, now accompany me alone still don't is all right for a while?Otherwise hereafter open area, I worry you every day."
Husband's younger sister's grandmother, we haven't got married, your attention orders to influence not very good, here but the company employee's restaurant, the persons of each section all have and perhaps have your crary Fans among them, you so directly shout my husband, although I listen to very great, they very likely at I back make small action, this will make me troublesome.
"Husband, this wants to clip with the chopsticks, don't become accustomed to too much,beats dr dre, I want you to feed me to eat."
Is dizzy, the goblin sees the vision that the other people notice, more and more get worse.Do you really use not to spoil chopsticks?Pure be the nerve that picks everyone, this bothers to follow to is not, a handsome male who is dressed in in proper form, whole body famous brand walked to come over, well-mannered of facing I a stretch hand.
"How are you, I am Li Shao Qing of virtuous nations, Ms. Kevin's one of the friend, this Sir's noodles livings very, how don't know to call?"
German border?Isn't me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论