2012年11月16日星期五

beats by dre uk matter with youDon

I?" Zi dream a see I talk, the side wipes tears the side smile, " baby, what's the matter with you!You frightenned to death elder sister, your daddy how?". Zi dream this lifts my daddy, I thoroughly waked up to come over, I painfully said to them, "Zi dream, worry dream, my daddy died", finally once this a few words finish saying, my tears sprays to flow out but, the number Tao weeps aloud, the whole body crying doesn't already shiver. The Zi dream tightly hugs I am in the bosom, "baby, cry and then cry!Cry out and then have no matter, don't fear, also have elder sister!Don't be too sad, see you are sad, the elder sister loved to die, the elder sister really wanted to replace you to bear all these, I have mercy on of baby", the Zi dream keeps dauting me, and often kiss me, tears one every drop drops to in my cheeks. "Poem Xia, elder sister, you don't cry, I go home first!There is still so greatly a business enterprise in poem Xia home at!, Affirmation includes a lot of affairs to want a processing, the poem Xia wants to immediately return to of, besides, also don't know his daddy exactly is how to go to!", Being still a worry dream the brains is awake, say, she started tidying up thing for me. "H'm, worry dream, the elder sister thanks you, the elder sister is getting more panic, and the elder sister loves him!We walk right away, where is your car ?". "In the down stairs, poem Xia, do you still have other matters?Words of having no, we first return to the funeral affairs of handling your daddy together with you, good?".The worry dream asked for my opinion. I had no a facial expression location to nod, the Zi dream after putting away everything led long my hand for me family, the worry dream locks a good door for her at the behind, also heel come over. Side in the Jie sports car while arriving the treasure of worry dream, the worry dream opened a car door, and substituted me to also open with Zi dream, after closing a good car door, the worry dream launched a car. Small area front door, arrived at avenue up, the Zi dream fastenned to like safety belt for me, and instruct worry dream, "you drive a little bit more steady, know?Don't be too quick, the elder sisters all fear to take your car, a little bit slowly today".101, extreme happiness gives rise to sorrow 2101, extreme happiness gives rise to sorrow 2"elder sister, knew"s, finish saying, once the worry dream accelerate, the Porche speeds. Under the normal circumstance, my daddy needs to open his Toyota 2 hours to arrive to save city, today worry dream, opened for an hour 20 cent is, a key still a car good. My daddy's corpse uncle of pass told me in the telephone, at city people the mortuary of the hospital!I haven't come back, so don't do any processing, be we arrive a hospital of time, my daddy's a few left Bang better arms all at wait me!Vice-president Liu Jun of company, finance supervisor, Deng Mei Zhi, , production plant manager, Han Mei, and I pass uncle, they see I come and all rounded to come up, my facial expression gloomily did introduction for them. "This is my form master teacher Li, this her younger sister, this is Liu Zong, supervisor, plant manager still has me to close an uncle", after, they are all mutual polite several voice, I say, "uncle, I want to see my daddy". "Like, you follow uncle!"Close an uncle to lead the way, I follow close behind afterward, the others all follow in the behind. Arrive at mortuary, inside early someone at wait!Walk into what I feel an inside cool in fine threads, very suppress very terrible atmosphere, this is the first time I came to this kind of place, my felling wasn't very good. The staff member of inside to pass uncle, say, "is old to close, let him take a look and then went, quite a few hour,cheap dr dre beats, the facial expression is too difficult to see, don't frighten a kid""H'm, thanks!The poem Xia takes a look and then wented, don't be too sad, we will help yours, , listen to the uncle's words", close an uncle to worry me very much, I can feel. When the staff member opens an ice cabinet, on pulling, I gather together to come forward to go, on seeing, I at that time Be getting more dizzy, see my daddy's face all swollenly have no human shape, have already canned not tell is my daddy come, facial expression metal gray, there is no one silk of blood-red color, I for a while the stand pour at ground up, listen to, the Zi dream follows call get up, "baby, what's the matter with you?Don't frighten elder sister"then grow crazy similar of embrace I, haded been embracing till an outside, put in the ground, choke my person to win, I still didn't come to, she a hasty, Fu bottom body go to, mouth-to-mouth start to do artificial respiration with me. Surroundings of the persons all in astonishment looking at two of us and particularly close an uncle, worry dream eyes inside also the Qin is full tears,beats by dre uk, she hurriedly explained with everyone for a while and said, "my elder sister and poem Xia teachers and the students' feelings is very deep, be like close younger brother Jie" is very not easy, the Zi dream awakenned I, she long one breath, tightly hug me, wet eye dim moonlight, "baby, don't worry, don't fear, have elder sister!". I changed direction eyes to close an uncle, "pass uncle, tell me, is what is the row?". Closing an uncle is restraining tears affair of after telling us, he says, "poem Xia, all strange uncle Guan!Should not let to close total oneself to drive.Yesterday, I asked for leave to return to trip house, I wanted to don't connect your classmate to come over to go to work with you tomorrow!Your little younger sister Xia wants the score that I accompanied her to check to test Gao in city yesterday;Was running in to close always yesterday customer to want a reception, and wanted an airport to answer, closed always is also in consideration of the small Xia didn't acquaint with to the downtown, quasi- my leave.I want to know that he occupies, I can't ask for leave.Afterwards, the pass always was going to on the way and a van in the airport and right against the face collided with each other, closed always to take severely wounded at that time, waited the time that I arrived to a hospital, closed always also stayed a few words for me, made reference to here, closing the uncle has already sobbed. After a little bit adjusting for a while emotion, close an uncle to immediately after speak.Pass always says that I took good care of you, he entrusted you to me, moreover, after making you graduate, right away and if the dream gets married and forbids in consideration of his funeral but postpone matrimony, I must urge you to marry, the last matter, you finish handling private affairs to immediately serve as the general manager of company behind after coming back, his whole life business continues to do to greatly do strong, so you make you don't have to be too sad towards musting rise him, and say that you were already a he-man, bear rise any stroke, don't make him refuse to close eyes in death. Close for the this period of time that uncle Xu says process, I have already come out from the bosom of Zi dream, the facial expression is dreary, there is no facial expression, I ask to ask uncle Guan again, "is whose responsibility?""Is close own always, he exceeded the speed limit to combine more line to drive" closes an uncle to painfully answer me. "Uncle,cheap beats by dre, my daddy's funeral affairs pleased, I what don't understand as well, a few uncle aunts, I think that the office that return to my daddy sees, you get me to go!""Okay, poem Xia, restrain the grief!The pass is total although not at, we still just, we will help you the company make up of", is vice-president Liu is talking. They ascended respectively of car after, I and the Zi dream still sit the Porche of worry dream heel at behind, around 15 minutes, we arrived to close surname clothing business enterprise. The old daddy's office is in the second floors of office building most east noodles, arrived a top, vice-president Liu call a young girl in the office opened my daddy's door, I walked to come in, the others also follow to come in, I refused, "let eachdown, IThe Gua Huan Wu Sou Ai Juan Wa Zi changes the Xiu  Dong the Ling hope liquid Mei is the Se handsome thin?But Zi dream, followed to come in, she always the one step don't leave of follow me, "at enmity with baby don't refuse elder sister, you are together foolish, the elder sister will worry dead of, elder sister afraid leave you, the elder sister doesn't bother you, you want to do what all can, the elder sister is to want to keep you company, good", the Zi dream almost is entreating me. I didn't speak and left Zi dream at in, then closed the door, I lifted to see worry dream full is the look in the eyes of care and love, but she didn't insist staying. I silently walk to the back of the table of my daddy's owner and sat in seat of honor down in his chair, Zi dream always the station beside keep me company. See a photograph on old table of daddy owner, that is that I just went to during the days in the university and his matched a shadow and was full of a happy smile on the old daddy's face, I then very the sunlight stand on his front very with assurance.We is at front door in the school shine on, the old daddy says and see this photograph him very proud of. I picked up this to match a shadow, from the spectacle frame in took out, by hand wiped to wipe the dust on the photograph, put the old daddy's photograph to in the cheeks, soliloquize ground to say"daddy, how did you say to walk and then walk!As I am remember, being still small, you once said with me, you didn't keep a mother, so will definitely for the sake of me like well on the hoof, you said to leave my a person worldly at this of, you said you will have been accompanying me till the time that you oldly can not accompany would see my mama, how do you talk not to count?You have been a good father, how can talk not to count?Is what son didn't make you be getting more angry?The son changes there, as long as the old daddy talks, son promises to change, is still that are you too tired?Be getting more tired, you take a rest, you don't walk not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论