2012年11月26日星期一

cheap dr dre beats r lobe and powder ne

Will definitely describe our ideal pictures together, let the gigolo on the sky knit female, underground of Gu treasure the jade and Lin Dai Yu all envy ground to bless us, we will hold hands to totally leave for a love river and always bathe a love river!No matter is landslide ground crack, turn everything upside down, is the fire sea knife mountain and hell Yin no matter Cao, we never change heart!Never separate!!!Never change heart!Never separate!!!"
I am aming still drunk with wine, have no ability body flavor arrive shadow to my infinite love.Engrave a beginning from this, the shadow has already placed I from a distance at her oneself on, to abandon everything unexpectedly and feel naturally for me-but damn of I not ability body flavor arrive she the love of that surprised world, Qi ghost absolute being.I am really awful!
I am undoubtedly very and lucky:The shadow is that the such beauty is charming, the magic power is uncommon, such love again, I arrived extremity.I also really love a shadow, but after all 2 people get along with date very short, although I and copy old husband and wife while getting along with like several decades to generally hearts beat in harmony, separate after still the felling is a bit different.Like I usually write in the worry in uncertainty:Is copying to love to me really for many years constant,cheap beats?I such banality, she fell in love with I which?I worth she thus of love?The meeting can't one day copy will suddenly feel I only so-so but abandonned the love to me?
I will suspect thus unselfish, infinitely love my shadow!After the day for a long time, I still kept knowing all these, this lets I until the infinite apology that returns heart to save to the shadow several years later make me treat shadow as jewelry more.But the shadow in that time by himself/herself unexpectedly and very of love but satisfied, read for oneself canning get my more loveses but happy, but being complaint and anger with no half to at that time is suspicious of but produce to me for cent!
This love that copies to me, unselfish, infinite,Artist Series, nature, it is in the creation and strong after be full of all mind spaces of the shadow, copy this silly wench and takes it as own air.Left air and then can't there is life, if one day didn't love me, is also the time that dies an arrival, the shadow takes this as the proverb of oneself's life.
However, the all these sleeps soundly now of I don't understand.I in a dream still worry in uncertainty I and the love exit of shadow, I think my own after having much money, would worth copy of love, can get Liu Jia's approbation as well, so as to bring us happiness.But shadow not equal to this thinks.The love of shadow is to completely have no utility,cheap dr dre beats, she loves me just because and my hearts beat in harmony, with my most comfortable felling, and I happy flavor, talk to smile with me together don't hate pleasingly, work together with me of infinite tacit understanding.
I see of just the shadow spend lavishly of situation, she opens a most fashionable new style of method to pull dint, or opens an exorbitant price of the best car-guest benefit, be dressed in I call not famous brand clothing in the world of, wear quite a few 100,000 of form, all of dishes to go with wines ordering while going out to have a meal together with me are what I didn't dare to imagine at firsts.I from vulgar?Really, I from vulgar, although I am a Ge Lang set, don't enjoy a lover to ring it up the taste that I take advantage of.
In fact copy a not equal to sort thought by me to can not get away from to enjoy.She has already made up decision:If household really oppose, she elopes and abandons the whole wealth positions with me, as long as guard at my nearby, she even if living rush shed and eating potato is also happy-but her this time intention I have no body flavor to arrive, is this the woe of shadow?





Book a pure shadow chapter 17 pure night of shadow beginning(up)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:29 chapter word numbers:3242

Chapter 17 pure night of shadow beginning(up)
The shadow opens guest benefit the car arrived at a Pearl River side, after stopping a car, shadow formerly arrived at me.Looking at soundly asleep of I, the cent of shadow outside feels happy tranquil.She uses her that young and delicate Xian hand light and soft caress my face, eyes love more pity horizontal overflow of stare at me.
I felt her in the dim moonlight and in a dazely asked a way:"Is copying you?"
Copy to smile"H'm"1, counter-question a way:"Does a good many have no?"
The my anti- hand touches the skin of copying the back of the hand that velvet sort, way:"Is the head still very painful!Unexpectedly this wine strength is still pretty big."
Shadow way:"H'm.However mainly is your this guy capacity for liquor don't go, be my drinking 1 bottles all is free!"Say she moves my head again I that soft, joss-stick slippery of thigh up, lightly comb hair for me, muttering way:"Today is I this lifetime the most happy day.I ain't greatly clear I either why so happy.Because of getting the grandpa's Xu Nuo need not left you?Because with you together foolish specially comfortable?Anyway I know, my happy be because our love each other ……"
I slowly open eyes and copy that to reflect into my eyelid such as the dream,such as the beautiful facial appearance of Huan, .I stretch hand to daut her powder cheek again and in a soft voice ask an oneself's question for the first time:"Copy, am I worth your loving?"
The shadow stares at my eyes, momentary Chi general, light tone way:"Love, also the cent is worth unworthy?I know that my heart is to love yours, never time considers if you are worth me to love.The love is to love, it combines to stay to the opportunity that I renege.While loving me you even missed I whether worth love?"
I hesitate a short while and sigh a tone way:"Certainly can't.My shadow is the miss of best world, I still use wear to think?"
Copy a smile light tone of look like to soliloquize of way:"In my heart, you are also the best ……"
I finally and thoroughly wide awake and conjectured for a while on all sides, smile to see a sweet shadow, say:"Yi, you pull me to where come?Can't sell me?"
Copy once the Luo Luo smile and say:"My pouring is to want to sell, can who would like to buy?So big[one] person, keeping can not also want to spend to be much older every day of animal feed?"
I listenned to hurriedly turn over a body to sit, spirit way:"Good you, copy you to unexpectedly dare to become my parable pig, see I is not ……" says the hands of raising of my Gao Gao make a form to admire her Yang Yang.
Copy and frighten scream, hide the body to the sofa side, act in pettish to beg for mercy to call a way:"Elder brother, Rao I.I which have already said that you were a pig, somebody else a pig words didn't say, is you say by yourself of."
I say with smile:"Smelly wench, you is this to beg for mercy?Is clear still is scolding me!Like, I also not Nao you Yang Yang, you come over to kiss all right for a while."
Copy big that bright show eyes of Zheng, way:" For a while descend?"
I say with smile:" For a while descend."
Copy to hesitate to slowly close to me, say:"You shut an eye, would not° until not I not dare to pass by."
I depend on the sofa to shut eyes and say with smile:"H'm, I shut an eye, !"In fact my heart is just thinking:"The bond maid waits you to kiss to came up, whether descended that all of a sudden and then wasn't your controled of!Remember arise from F and shadow once have over of twice almost cleaned rifle a fire of hot kiss, I immediately all over a hot, to shadow of kissed be full of crave for.
Finally the shadow depends on me.!This wench still really develops good, her soft breasts compare general of east female want Gao a lot of pretty round and smooth!Probably because live in the west for several years, deeply be subjected to western food influence so growth is just thus sound.Her Jiao Qu is true soft, be absolutely like the cotton regiment of one regiment cotton Rong Rong to press on me.
Copy very hot and red lips of that savory finally in person on my lips, I suddenly an embrace the Jiao Qu of shadow, press her half sofa up, I that breadth the flat tongue crest continuously lick in copying that pure having no time of small and soft shell Chi and return will she of the delicate soft lips often absorb a she's mouth to lap.
A Qiao face that is originally lucid and attractive to have no , after moistenning of love, compares in the past more of the white was smooth fresh delicate, seemed to be more be smooth delicate for circle.Small waist Ying once the Ying hold and have a full figure again soft if have no a bone, the skin is smooth like jade, fondle up delicately fragrant.The shadow has already started losing at the moment rational, allow I lightly kiss her time and time again delicate if cheeks, lower ear lobe and powder neck of Ning fat.Her breath agility gets up, I kiss plentiful smooth red lips again, she since didn't try very hard to avoid being seen, but also didn't cater to.
The show nose of shadow continuously spews out very hot and delightfully fresh aroma, finally her Chi pass opened a blind side.I that fire the general tongue immediately work properly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论