2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com ss elder brother no

The form as well has heart to develop man room.What then ……be not would not like to listen to for the elder brother the speech of younger brother send army to go up north, but go to a winter now spring, farm land poor harvest doesn't say and still spread malignant disease in the soldier, I really is ……"this lends to seek very lousily, can also can say so.
Is dark to scold an idiot in Liu Bei Xin, on the mouth but still keep having to be polite:"Emperor's elder brother's circumstances has as well clear, since food pay, non-commissioned officer all not get ready, nature not ability careless behaviour.To, hear your home two childes also pregnant disease, can once seek doctor to see see?"Now that you don't send army, I also will not mention it, said to don't also use.
Liu Biao is quickly polite:"The child is just some small illness, no harm of, pour is appreciate Xuan virtuous concern.Come, come, use wine.This wine is named 100 fruit wines, unexpectedly is a new Niang this year, really a first-class wine, the Xuan is virtuous to use several more Zhongs."
Liu Bei also has to carry Zhong to mutually respect, very not easy have this meal, he quickly took leave:"The younger brother still needs to rush through back lately wild, the defeated troops returns to, and many affairs want treatment and now took leave."
Liu Biao also not stay, the guest polite spirit ground sent out him a mansion.Liu have from call top to close feather, take one belly nest the fire return lately wild.At the time that he came back, I already at lately wild wait him for several days.
Liu had to return to with upset look lately wild, he really knows he in short time in is have never turned over origin of ability.And don't say oneself at only a very small lately wild, none of Qian Liang is flourishing, the manpower resource is also strange to lack, doesn't basically and impossibly have what development of space, say Liu Biao the vision of flicker not certain that day, reveals he is to own alert.Liu Bei realizes very clearly, even if oneself had a very big development, not the etc. Cao holds to put out himself/herself, Cai Mei of Liu Biao's under charge waits a person, can come to put out oneself.When the time comes, even if leave life, afraid now so of dwell of the ground couldn't have, either.
Sun Gan sees Liu fully come back, quickly inquire how circumstance is, Liu Bei's wry smile wrote to reply Liu Biao's words to say 1 time:"Is male to bless, see to us can temporarily guard as well here, opportunity to wait for.Is regrettable ah, best chance so ……"
Sun Gan also has to sigh:"This Liu Jing herding, I see him to go up north also just, afraid he ……"
Liu fully shakes:"Currently, as long as we have no what big of action, he can't has to us, either what disadvantageous of place.Day of watching another's expression not lead.But, not lead, also only keep on leading.Is male to bless, Xiang sun there of the personnel take a stroll and also depend on you to drink Xian with."
Sun Gan 's point nods:"Currently also canned be so.To, the lord is male, that nine state businessman if come to two days, son general dragon said that he requests to see you."
Liu fully orders:"You send word to the son dragon, let him take person to come over be."
Sun Gan nods desire to walk and returns to body and asks a way:"Lord Mr., I hear, this person's holding there in the Cao is very popular and all say he holds a relation with Cao closely and seem with river east Sun Ce's relation also no trivial matter.Lord male, he ……"
Liu fully saw one eye Sun Gan , contained one silk warning in the vision:"Is male to bless, ,such as this person, really very not general, his relations of together whichever various Hou are all quite good, to eat very much open of businessman, we also have a lot of use of wear his places.He is the clan of son dragon in person, this idea dragon has already said for me, so, you need not be worried that he is disadvantageous to me.As for him and our association, you remembered, is also some contacts of business.Otherly had better not think."
Sun Gan Dai for a while, the body of the Gong says right away voice BE, quickly descend to go to.

Chapter 155 its joy melts(up)


Unification north ground article-chapter 155 its joy melts
I come lately wild already four day, return to in Liu Bei's defeated troops lately wild after of the second day, I is.Elder brother Yun sees me and also attend to not and up say the another and immediately pull me to come to see Chen Dao.Chen arrives to also only have a younger sister, this close relatives here, this harms so badly, and the elder brother settles him in the home and looks after him together with elder brother's wife.
Wait I to see Chen arrive of wound, just understand an elder brother to become nervous thus of reason.The Cao Ren starts indeed as expected malicious, unexpectedly have more than ten wounds on Chen Dao Shen,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, among them, be rowed the wound of by the long-handled sword of Cao Ren to have 6, there is quite a few all a little bit deeply inflammation, if I come several days late, probably true ……
Wait I to pound an aching waist door, is already two hours later.Hope sister-in-law Ge worries of vision, I smile to comfort them:"The elder brother and elder brother's wife doesn't want to worry, eldest brother Chen has no problem, I this small great physician doesn't blow out."
The elder brother's wife also has some not to believe, she saw Chen Dao whole body blood stain and pale facial expression yesterday, almost faint, listenned to me so on saying, she the title saw elder brother Yun and just gingerly said:"You didn't fool us?Don't my elder brother really occupy?"
Elder brother Yun has already breath a sigh of relief and also comforts her:"Uncle's going to really can't occupy, if never fool me."
I in the mind Luo Mao, had muscular spasms for a while, good pain.The strong extrusion smiling face comes:"Does not elder brother's wife feelings still believe me?Hey Hey, I save persons all extrication experience, don't say that I at the beginning saved Bo Fu, is his under charge great commander week Tai, was subjected to more than 20 wounds, used my medicine, not just livingsed Long Huo Hu for half month of!"
The elder brother's wife is a bit ashamed, smile to me:"Thank such as the younger brother.You drink saliva first and stop for rest, I make them are getting more tired for you preparing the place of rest, you also."
I smiled:"Elder brother's wife, you don't be getting more polite to me.I have already once said, eldest brother is my close elder brother, you are me close elder brother's wife, the one family still use so polite?Elder brother's wife, you are also quickly about to deliver child, still quick take a rest.Other affairs, those family will handle, you don't worry."
Elder brother Yun is horizontal my one eye, from call those two Ya wreaths to support elder brother's wife to take a rest:"English, if say of to, these affair you aren't worrying.The this day is many of time inside, you didn't close eyes and had already taken a rest quickly."
Looking at an elder brother's wife figure enter room, elder brother Yun just come over to knead my shoulder:"The uncle goes to harm of very heavy?See a pair of you tired.This period of time, you seem again thin."
Looking at the elder brother concerns of vision, I really imagine similar rushed toward his bosom to act in pettish in childhood, alas ……wry smile for a while, shake:"See an elder brother each time, you say that I lost, in fact thin is you.Eldest brother Chen is really free, his wound I handle like, don't cause death of danger.Be bleed many order, body some weak.Is the Cao Ren to harm in elder brother's under charge?I come over from the Yuan city of, if not that from he how can anyone know your circumstance, I also ain't likely to rush through so urgently."
Elder brother Yun is to order first, and then draws a deep sigh:"BE, send army this time ……I didn't dare as well to recognize you in the outside now, otherwise ……really fear that you have what unpredictable."
Know the elder brother's meaning, I am tiny tiny a smile to comfort him:"Need not worry so me.The Cao adult is there although don't know our relations, can he knows that the relations that I still have Yuan adult with river's east didn't interfere with and can't interfered with, either.I go to Yuan city this time, is also for allowing all there take some thing for the general of Cao Ren pass by.Is four elder brothers to invite me help."
I so on saying, elder brother Yun is silent for a while, in a soft voice sigh again:"Do not know you is what is the row, did you really recognize so many righteousness elder brothers?They ……"see, nine already make all persons who notice me clear up my most basic the whole circumstances all.
I smile:"BE ah, all of them are like the elder brother of son.Although the process that mutually recognizes is each not same, can be a kind of predestination.They are very good to me, two mothers also really like me.The elder brother greatly can trust as well, they after all just my righteousness elder brother, no one knows my secret.Elder brother but my close elder brother.You can't because of the blame me of?"
Elder brother Yun sighs tone again:"Do I how can blame you because of this?You also said that they are quite good to you.I just don't know hereafter ……calculate, don't say these.You this time come, again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论