2012年11月14日星期三

google a while hurriedly t

.сΝ
His left side lies prone a head of just to sleep in the Han of snow lion, but moreover and simultaneously of the snow lion then is raising a head four attend to, that vision that look around is dignity but again sacred, tell all living creatures oneself monster in of the king's Wei righteousness, but fight a big hand of absolute being but be slightly dauting its head.There are a lot of lightses on all sides, they is bright the lights that this sanctuary shine on, but the Xiao space comes and the small Mo is graceful to all have no at, here only don't talk to worry a person.
What Mo Yan Chou dazed looks for everywhere, but don't know how oneself should do, because is really a space to expand here, open and spacious arrived all things one act clear territory ground.
"The person who comes from faraway time and space welcomes you to here!"Ping-ho but again solemn voice suddenly of emergence, but the tone told Mo Yan Chou him/herself the identity.
Mo Yan Chou's in the mind Mu however of surprise corpse bottom, because he didn't guess unexpectedly and someone can know that he comes from where,google, very obviously, what this voice says is oneself, but so-called faraway time and space should be say that oneself isn't the person of this world.
"How are you, respect of war absolute being you!"Mo Yan Chou toward this temple of the gods that sculpture carvings statue of unique host who may be this voice very tiny Ju one Gong.
"Young man, your dispassion won my high regard, just although you see only is the illusion of a little, in cutty time inside, you can resume equanimity and explain you always the angle of third party is treating this war, the war seen by you is a combat in the free war, both parties take part in to fight of, one party is BE absolute being clan battle of servant's soldier, another of the one party is the soldier being freedom but war."Fight absolute being also no matter don't talk to worry exactly is how to think, the right there tore apart and let Mo Yan Chou was very depressed, oneself stands over there, even the things of a little can not touch himself/herself, how may that allow oneself to completely sink into that kind of dreamland again?Start to compare movie, it all has to be brilliant in a lot of places, but, the but again still cans not compares with the movie of flat surface performance in a lot of places.
"The war absolute being respected you, , can I inquire your[one] affair?"Mo Yan Chou sees the war absolute being make reference to here break for a while, hurriedly the opportunity to hold tight asked own question, otherwise of don't the words still know that the other party wants to make reference to when.
"Say, young man!"Fight absolute being very is happily say.
"Fight absolute being you, I am very curious, why will I be picked out by you, and get into this war absolute being sanctuary?As I see it, only have the guardants just admissible here!"Mo Yan Chou respectully says very much.
"The reason contains quite a few.First, I am very curious, you how of a person, although this pair of yours body is the existence of this world,your soul comes from faraway time and space, this world has already had no the visitor of different time and space for a long time,arrives before of those guests in different time and space but all to this pacifically the world result in huge injury, so, I want to know you how of a person.The second, you will keep off the guardant's barbarian to re- take back, my thanking you very much can bring back them in this time, but, current of they already not elephant is originally they so and completely and only believed in to fight absolute being, current of they, the thing believing in is getting more, start to compare already for a long time didn't they contact of I to say, they believe in the old clan that they just passed away more long and you this leads they change to livingly get a lord, so, I want to seek you, because I want to say with you some affairs.The third , on your body, there is the breathing of a lot of my past friends, I want to know, they is where, also have be they how exactly!"
Fought absolute being to make reference to here to stop saying not, quickly resumed equanimity in big palace.
"For your first reason, probably, you also saw, I arrive at this world and just want to keep on living, there are no other any viewpoints, the second reason, I don't know that you want to say with me what, but, I can tell you, they believe in me, or say to believe in me, I also have no of way, I is BE not likely to do injury his affair, , I firm of assurance they of freedom of belief, and, I also believe, they still is profoundly believe in to the tall existent war absolute being, however, if you miss them to your faith more of strong of words, I feel that you should give their more thingses, seem you before let the dreamland that I see similar, if that ox horn Kui the under charges of the general all have if the high strong Dou annoys, they completely can easily defeat opponent, but be unlikely to perish together with opponent."Mo Yan Chou lightly says, but doesn't say the third reason, because he basically has never understood this war absolute being to say of is what things, know, what the temple of the gods here sacrifices is the hero of sacrifice in the free war, but oneself took out from the underground temple of the gods come of all of those are the spirit that is existed to once upon a time, they aren't likely to have any relation.
"Young man, for your performance, I also always in the observation, I also believe that you are a very good person, otherwise at just, you is BE not likely to come out that dreamland, first, the dreamland can be false as well as be true, you consider, if all of those food for powder in the dreamland became true of, so can you be also on the hoof to come out to come?And, to assurance that you say their believe in me am a with gratitude very much, as a with gratitude, I will present special ability to you!"Fought absolute being to make reference to here but stop not to say.
"Is rascal, unexpectedly play me, let me just still despise you very much, making the along while is to cheat for me!"Although Mo Yan Chou's in the mind made a fool of oneself to the war absolute being is very aggrieved, also very curious about what ability the war absolute being will give oneself.But war absolute being unexpectedly be don't talk, seemed completely and never and once existed generally.
"Fight absolute being you, you still at?"End still not talk sorrow don't endure, Zhang Kou asked out.
"Ha ha, young man, do I still think that you aren't worried!"The war absolute being in this time more of is like a common run of people."Old thing, there is skill coming out playing with me" sees me not to beat°to death yo!"Although Mo Yan Chou's in the mind inwardly stomach Fei not already, face top but peep out honestly smiling face, respectully say over there:
"Fight absolute being you, ain't I how can worried?You also know that I have been a common run of people, this sorcery in the world, the Dou annoys me can't, I am unique can depend on of is my own weapon and battle armor, also have is me of food for powder, this makes me very embarrassed, because food for powder while fighting, want to protect me first, not think the way kill an enemy first.If you can give me an a while the words of weapon that all of the troops of the other party exterminate, I miss I am getting more safe and sound.Certainly, if give me a who beat me, who be similarly subjected to the words of the battle armor of price, is also the relation with no!"The feeling of Mo Yan Chou's milli- inattentive war absolute being contentedly must say over there.
But war absolute being now but is very depressed, if have that kind of the weapon, oneself still does what fight absolute being?Oneself is directly absolute being king, this kind of weapon and battle armor combine together, even if create a life time father absolute being be not own opponent either."Young man, although your ideal is very good,I have to sorrily tell you, that is impossible, first, this is nonexistent you say in the world of these two kinds of things, however, my sending your thing is also quite good, what I sent to you is just a kind of ability, the dreamland felt by you.After, you could display magic to protect yourself or is the enemy who ties up you!"War absolute being of voice moving, but Mo Yan Chou's answer lets he very is be depressed.
"Or have no those two kinds of easts, the west is in brief friendly!"Mo Yan Chou slightly reads Dao, seem to be very not to want to let the other people hear, but the other people listen to of clear.
"Young man, don't you want?"Fight absolute being some living Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论